聖域記者 发表于 2015-3-16 18:27

聖闘士星矢 -黄金魂 (Soul of Gold) Messages voice actors (Camus-Shura-Aphrodite)

聖闘士星矢 -黄金魂 (Soul of Gold) Messages voice actors (Camus-Shura-Aphrodite)
http://www.saintseiya-gold.com/news_vol08.html

Takeshi Kusao (Capricorn Shura)

"Times have changed but passionate feelings of youth is something that has not changed a bit and has resurfaced in our era. In this work of passionate souls, I want to do my best for them to see a Shura more evolved, while I am honored to participate playing tough that character, since it has a right spirit. I hope to have the support of all of you. "

Nobutoshi Canna (Aquarius Camus)

"I am very happy to participate in this play called Saint Seiya. Each character is drawn with passionate soul, an indomitable fighting spirit, a spirit of chivalry ... I think when you act passionate but cold with your special techniques in battle, certainly you value things like lifestyle, friendship between men and pride! Ladies and gentlemen, thank you. "

Keiichi Nanba (Pisces Aphrodite)

"At the time I wrote this message, I could not tell you any details on this work. The evolution to the god level not understand, is ridiculous. If it does happen I will have no choice but to create a new Aphrodite. After all I was young when he disappeared long ago, fired by the funeral procession of roses. What ?! So ¿Aphrodite will have gotten older ??? no sense ... ♡ "

光牙 发表于 2015-3-16 18:32

最后三位CV已更,现在就等敌方是什么神衹了!

龙龙仔 发表于 2015-3-16 21:28

看PV地方又是北欧

牡羊穆 发表于 2015-3-17 00:25

太棒了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 聖闘士星矢 -黄金魂 (Soul of Gold) Messages voice actors (Camus-Shura-Aphrodite)