A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 1094|回复: 0

[剧透] LC106 spoiler English Version

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-21 22:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
LC106 The heart

“You made me start to burn! Made my heart lit up flame!” “…Bullshit!! Complaint in the arena!!”
“You are a real eyesore! You aren’t a soldier!! ” “No matter strength or technique!!” Rhada seized Kardia’s head and hit to the ground “and even your heart!” and gave him a fling…
“Finished? I feel sorry for Athena; having some self-righteous inferior Gold Saint like you…you are worthless on the battlefield! Get away from me!”
“I will piercing through your heart!”  Kardia’s heart made some noise when he decided to hit the decisive sting. He started to move. “Can you still move?”
“I kept silent and listened to your nonsense until now, the flame is lit up!” “In my heart!”
The 15 stars of the Scorpio constellation emerged from Rhada’s body.
“What is this?! The sting attack again? No matter how many times you hit me will make no difference!!!” “Do you really think so?” (My wounds are so hot…!! No.. it’s my inside!!!) suddenly became painful
“Scarlet Needle. Lava (*the original meaning is Heat flow)   the blood in your body is boiling” “boiling! How come?!“
“It’s different from the normal Scarlet Needle, this one hit into the enemy’s body with the ultra heat from my heart” “impossible…this heat…generated from the heart….?!”
“Human’s heart cannot stand this heat you won’t be all right yourself ” Rhada looks very painful. Kardia’s heart is beating so loud.
“I said I have been looking for! The opponent who worth my life!!” “! (this man…Is he!!)”
“That’s what you said, we give up our lives to make the cornerstones of victory  I’m bloody clear about this” Tenma, Yato, Yuzuriha, Shion, Sisyphus and Degel’s figures fade in
“If lucky, some people might survived the crusade and they will make the next generation to inherit us” “But me myself do not expect that kind of future!”
The Scorpio continues to burn his heart while spitting the blood “life has an end! Since that is the case I will burn off my life at the place where I chose!”  Kardia slowly approaching Rhada
“In that case, I will be more than happy to become the cornerstone or anything else” “…nonsense… I don’t care this kind of self-righteous stuff! But I won’t lose to a guy like you either!”
“The next one will finish all these. Come on!” Confronting… (the heat of the heart is increasing together with the cosmo) (the heat  is gathering onto the fingertip) (becoming hotter…) (I have been dreamed of…) (unleash this full blow)
Kardia gathered all the Cosmo on the index finger and delivered the attack to Wyvern “Scarlet needle. Lava. Antares!!!” “!” Degel suddenly felt something “Kardia?!”

Burn off the life, the piercing through finger!! Who’s the winner!?

---by 冰渊火凤凰

话说前几回有个筒子在国外站点上发英文剧透翻译,我觉得我就没必要再翻一次了,最近那位兄弟似乎又停了,所以本座的英文剧透卷土重来,呵呵,我是不是太无聊了呢
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 04:59 , Processed in 0.079097 second(s), 7 queries , File On.