找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 2989|回复: 13

Afilliation Request

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-10 03:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello, I invite you to know my blog

http://popeshionblogv1.spaces.live.com

The Blog already has been many months active. It has many sections, between which  emphasize the section of documentary videos of figures called “Figure Vision”. There are lot of pictures for myths and vintages figures, distributed in several specialized sections: "Album de Figuras”, “Album de Figuras v2”, “Museo Myth” and “Album Blog”.

Blog counts on a service of survey, in addition a good organization by categories, that they take to the last news or that they comprise of the file of the space. Also it has a section dedicated to investigations by news articles.

In addition dedicated sections exist to show images of the published news and my personal collection. But without a doubt what it has helped to the success of blog is the updated and varied information on the thematic one of merchandaising of saint seiya.

Shion_pope was part of the staff of Saint Seiya Gallery. At the moment I am working in three important web sites: Taiwan comics, Saint Seiya Ice Planet and Saint Seiya Vintage.

I hope that oyu accept this request of affiliation

Thanks for your atention,

Regards,

shion_pope

Welcome to my blog:

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-10 08:39 | 显示全部楼层
Do you want to add your blog link to our all4seiya forum?

And add your blog link to all4seiya forum's communication links?

I will discuss with site master Mr zhxhjj,he may help you!

Thanks for your invitation.

Best Regards to you!

Milo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-10 09:03 | 显示全部楼层
咿呀 英文没学好 爬走 [s:21]  [s:21]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-10 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
Ah,well done!! Nice work!!I like it!!
I agree with F 1 ! [s:10]  [s:10]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-10 09:40 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much for accept!  [s:10]

I added your link too! [s:9]

Mr zhxhjj, an special thanks to you and your staff, and congratulations for your work in this website.

Thank you again!

Best Regards.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-11 12:24 | 显示全部楼层
I like your blog very much,it's wonderful!

it seems that Mr. zhxhjj is not on line now, I can help you to add your link to A4S's forum, now it' s OK,please look at the index page of our site!

Best wishes

[s:9]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-11 12:46 | 显示全部楼层
It seems there is a foreign friend need help in our forum .
Come on!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-11 19:26 | 显示全部楼层
hello, I've visited your blog, it's really a great job! [s:13] It's a pity that some of the photos can't be displayed on my computer because of the confounded gateway...[s:87]  [s:87]
um, It seems you love shion most? I supposed you like shura best at first because both of you are Spanish... [s:82]
by the way, your DIY is amazing! Hope your blog thriving day by day! [s:75]  [s:75]  [s:10]  [s:10]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-12 01:29 | 显示全部楼层
[s:11]Sehr schön ist deine Blog!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-12 19:26 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much for your words my friends 一杯冰水, fanyouming, leviathan and shoco [s:12]
It's a pity that some of the photos can't be displayed on my computer because of the confounded gateway

Could you describe or make an screen capture to know wich pictures you can not see? Maybe I can resolve that.  [s:9]

Best Regards!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-13 01:57 | 显示全部楼层
thank you, your blog's all right, I think my network service provider have masked the album you use, so I can't see the photos, I will try  a proxy next time~ [s:32]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-13 04:14 | 显示全部楼层
[s:13] I am very interesting in these cosplay cloth !!!!  Do It Yourself ?????? It is very beautiful......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-11-9 06:59 | 显示全部楼层
Hello!

Long time that I did not receive visits from all4seiya: (
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-9 15:41 | 显示全部楼层
引用第0楼shion_pope2007-06-10 03:26发表的:
Hello, I invite you to know my blog

http://popeshionblogv1.spaces.live.com
I can not believe that all these are made by human being!
You are great!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 12:48 , Processed in 0.093515 second(s), 7 queries , File On.