A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 1156|回复: 7

[剧透] [Proven] ND 10, LC 48 spoiler English version

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-12 15:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Next Dimension Chapter 10 Suikyo

"Just lightly beating, that you can't stand up anymore? If you van't, let me help you all, COSMIC MARIONETTION!!!"
Both of Gold Saints are floating in the sky with the COSMIC MARIONETTION.
"First one is Libra, your left arm is mine" "cracked"
"So does Aries" "Woooo...."
"I just wring your heads out directly...go to hell, what?"
"Set them free...."
"You are still alive..."
"Stop it, Tenma" Althought he is worried about being killed, "You guy, let them free...",then he starts to attack Griffon Vermeer.
"What're you doing, it is slighter than mosquitoes' bite"
"So...get my PEGASUS RYUSEIKEN..." However, the attack is stopped by just Vermeer's single finger.
"How could that,...my body"
"I'm bored about it,I just wring three of your heads out directly...go to hell "
"Wait...!"
Here comes a man. "Who is it?? That Specter's cloth, he is....."
Spector Garuda

"Why stop me Garuda?"
&quotandora is calling us..."
"What..?"Tenma  "Ahhhh...."Touko  "This voice is...."Shion "It could be...."
"Let me terminate these three"
"Ahhhh... This guy is ....." Tenma "Suikyo"

LOST CANVAS Chapter 48 Cloud
3 days later, the gut rehabilitation in the Sanctuary is processing by the soldier and Saint candidates.
Tenma looks at the sight in the Sanctuary, and is abstracted about thinking the LOST CANVAS in the sky.
"Booby ! If you have time to fool around, go to work" Barebacked Touko gives Tenma a fist."But you're all right, that's the most important thing to me..."
"I'm fine, however, the guy Sisyphus hurt by the arrow returned by Allan. I've seen him once more long time ago"
"I want to talk to him once more, however, he never open his eye"
“It’s heard from the Pope that his soul is hurt by the attack from Hades, that’s the reason why he cannot wake up any more”
“If same as now, I think he might be in a coma forever, even he wakes up, and he might not be a Saint again for losing all his cosmos”

Tenma throws the stele in his hold to the ground. “Tenma !?”
“I’m sorry, I try my best to endure it…”
“The one who destroyed the Sanctuary and shoot Sisyphus…; The one who wants to kill Sasha without the least hesitation and wants to terminate the world…, that’s all, that guy is not such kind of person, why he is Hades…. ”

“It’s pity that I can’t treat your friend nice any more, everyone in the Sanctuary will support me, however I’ll not prohibit you from the emotions of being his friend, it’s a contradiction..”

“Kid...Sisyphus has told me about the young missing his friend in the tour of expedition, I think what he told is all about you, Tenma”

“The memories that you are friends together are told by Sisyphus, the chain between you from the era of myth is told by Asimita, all will let you still hold the minima wish….”
“So, Tenma, you just go ahead with the emotions”
“I’ll do so even without your speaking, because I never learn my lesson” Tenma smiles.
Aldebaran’s student comes to ask them for help to cleansing the collapse ruins of the temple. Tenma sees her carrying more crushed stone. “I take it all” then hashes

At the same time in the Hades Castle
"What reason that Hades go to the Sanctuary for?" Cait・Sith Cheshire says
"The power and kingliness of being Hades all are increasing every day, however, why I still feel something wrong" Pandora worries
"!"  Cheshire feel something nervous “woooo……” he takes a pose for fighting with sweat, and waits to see who will come. “Ahhhh… master…”Cheshire is so scary to run away.
“Your bad performance… Pandora” Pandora genuflects.
“Why the God of Death and God of sleep come here”
“Shut up, what happens in the Sanctuary” both of them asks\.
“That I, Pandora, also…..”  “It's shabby, Pandora, that’s your penalty…”
Pandora is attacked by electricity “Ahhhh……”
“It is more than you can handle, so we’ll prepare a special painting studio for Hades”

“You can’t let Hades go out alone once more, so you must cut off the source of inflecting his heart, you know what I say…”
“Yes, I know”
“Hateful Athena, but the most hateful thing is the impurity deep inside Hades’ heart”
The door of banqueting hall is opening; Pandora is looking at the Pegasus in the star chart appearing on the ceiling.

“Could there is no one be my assassin, to kill Pegasus Tenma. I can’t let him bring back to life any more, this time, even soul should be destroyed”

Pandora is afire with the target PEGUSUS….
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-12 15:52 | 显示全部楼层
SF?并等待翻译................ [s:11]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-12 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
这个和日文版的应该是一样的 [s:9]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-12 21:57 | 显示全部楼层
楼主最好翻译一下,偶的英语水平一般 [s:13]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-12 23:52 | 显示全部楼层
這是根據日文劇透翻譯給外國筒子看的啦
如果要看中文請看原始劇透
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-13 00:40 | 显示全部楼层
在ND中,"How could that" (“怎么回事!?”)能否翻译成“what's wrong?”

因为危急时,人一般处于惊恐的状态,常常以最简短的话表达内心的感情——就像落水的人在呼喊“救救我”时,在英文中就一个单词“help”来表达,而不会说"help  me (with  sth.)"或“deliver me(from sth.)”一样:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-13 01:15 | 显示全部楼层
引用第5楼蔷薇飞雪2007-08-13 00:40发表的:
在ND中,"How could that" (“怎么回事!?”)能否翻译成“what's wrong?”

因为危急时,人一般处于惊恐的状态,常常以最简短的话表达内心的感情——就像落水的人在呼喊“救救我”时,在英文中就一个单词“help”来表达,而不会说"help  me (with  sth.)"或“deliver me(from sth.)”一样:)

我想兩者都可以,因為原文是「なにい!?」
本來就是表示驚訝、不清楚發生甚麼事了
其實不管是"How could that"或是"what's wrong"都可以表達類似的意思
如果是以簡短的話來表達,兩句長度其實差不多
用哪句就是看個人習慣了

非常感謝您的建議歐~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-13 07:57 | 显示全部楼层
That is same as the chinese one
in fact ND and LC is going to be famous la
hope ND won't stop again this time
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 22:58 , Processed in 0.093744 second(s), 7 queries , File On.