A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 690|回复: 1

[剧透] The Spoiler of LC51. Second Edition.

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-4 22:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
“TITAN’S NOVA” broke the floor and Kyubbu, but it didn’t hurt Tenma and his students.
AH----! Aldebran had died, but his body still stood on the land. Everything became silent; the only voice was the falling brick.
“Wah, What the hell?” a specter appeared, was astonished by what he saw. “Wimber and Kyubbu were just liars, they two were killed. But, what a pity that, even the Taurus could not realize I am here earlier.”
Now, he just intended to get Tenma’s head. He laughed: “I am Master Geros, the Frog. Now, because of their death, I become the only winner.”
However, in front of Geros, an intangible barrier appeared, just between him and Tenma. “Holy shit!” He was very angry, and then licked Aldebran’s body. Suddenly, Geros was blown away. “What? Is it a new saint?” He was scared.
Some dark fire showed. It was Kagaho, the Benu, stepping on Geros head, his Surplice was still broken.

“What the hell are you doing? Tell me, who let you kill Pegasus.”
“Y-YOU just wanna share my share my achievement??? What a Son of Bitch, take your foot away!!!!” Geros shouted.
Kagaho didn’t say anything, treaded on Geros more tightly.
“Aaaahhh! OK,OK, I’m telling you now! All! We were ordered by Pandora.
“She? HA! I don’t care. And Master Hades? How’s he?”
“AH--! Mater Hades is now trying his best to finish ‘The Lost Canvas’.”
“The Lost Canvas? What’s that?”
“Madam Pandora always says she wonder this Hades is real or not. And she sent us the mission, anxiously” He paused a little, “now, the authority is in Pandora’s hand. I think we could try to cooperate. Your power, and my brain, we could do everything we want...”
Finally, Geros was stepped to many pieces.
"Sorry, I will not under anybody's command except Master Hades, forever."

Time passed, Tenma woke up, looked around, and found Aldebran’s body. He cried, could not believe what he saw.
“It’s not very easy to let him down.” Kagaho appeared, at the back of Tenma. “In spite of his death, he was still a strongest man I have seen before.”

“You killed Sir Aldebran?” Tenma turned around, looked at Kagaho angrily. “PEGASUS RYUSENKEN”
“Too weak!” Said Kagaho, and blocked Tenma easily and brought him down easily.
“He’s very strong.” Tenma thought.
“What a pity that I have never killed Aldebran. Now you are too weak, the Specters will continually send more and more assassinate, to kill you. And now, they just the pioneer.” He seized Tenma’s collar.
“Just for killing me???... Sir Aldebran...” Tenma felt sad, “is it under Alan’s order? Impossible!”
“No, it’s Pandora.”Kagaho loosed Tenma, “everything is under her control.”
“Why? How’s Alan? Tell me.”
“If you want the answer, you must find it by yourself.”
Finishing his speech, Kagaho disappeared, left Tenma there.
Taurus, I had paid what I owed you.

Aldebran’s students woke up, and he found their teacher was dead, and Tenma, had stood there.
“Sir Aldebran! Impossible!” “Why, why it happened?” “Tenma, what the hell is happening here?”
“NO------!” Tenma shouted. “I am sorry, very sorry.” Tenma held his fists, tightly.
Taurus’ death. How did Tenma feel?”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-4 22:50 | 显示全部楼层
沙发,看起 [s:9]  [s:9]  [s:9]  [s:9]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 20:37 , Processed in 0.075198 second(s), 8 queries , File On.