A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 346|回复: 0

Tweeterhead&Sideshow官图:1/6艾薇拉/艾维拉Elvira雕像&1比1匕首

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-16 15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tweeterhead celebrates Elvira’s birthday with new Mistress of the Dark collectibles
‘Tis the season Darlings, for Yours Cruelly! Elvira fans rejoice – Just in time for the hostess with the mostess to celebrate her birthday, Tweeterhead has unveiled two new additions from their Mistress of the Web collection.

Elvira Dagger Prop Replica(匕首是1比1的噢~)

“After years of people staring at it — even asking if they can TOUCH it (I’m so sure), I’m finally giving people what they want! No, not that! (I always give THAT away) I’m taking about my dagger! New from Tweeterhead! The Elvira dagger is an exact replica, molded from my very own!! Perfect for you Elvira cosplayers out there, or if you just wanna ‘cut a bitch’ in style… okay, kidding about that last part.”
Elvira Dagger Prop Replica will be priced at $39.99, and the Elvira: Scary Christmas Maquette will be $274.99, with optional payment plans available. Pre-orders for both begin on Elvira’s birthday, this Thursday, September 17th!

Elvira匕首道具复制品的价格将在39.99美元,和Elvira:可怕的圣诞模型将为274.99美元,与可选的付款计划。预购开始在Elvira的生日,这个星期四,九月十七日!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?进入圣域

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 05:35 , Processed in 0.063317 second(s), 7 queries , File On.