找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 395|回复: 0

庆祝特种部队50周年 孩之宝 动漫版 特种部队 玩具(转自78动漫网)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-28 01:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 光牙 于 2015-9-28 01:51 编辑

G.I. Joe Classic Clash 2pk

Get a ninja-warrior duel going with the Classic Clash pack! Fighting for the G.I. Joe side is Spirit Iron-Knife, a wilderness tracker and all-around covert ops guy with a hard-core arsenal. He’ll take on your Storm Shadow figure in any kind of stealth mission! Will ninja skills or physical and mental agility win the day? Keep the G.I. Joe-Cobra fight going for as long as you want with the Classic Clash pack!

G.I. Joe Marine Devastation 2pk

Get a duel of saboteurs with the Marine Devastation! Fighting for the G.I. Joe side is Gung-Ho, a recon Marine and all-around swamp rat with a hard-core arsenal. He’ll take on your Cobra Shadow Guard figure in any kind of nighttime duel! Will sneaky skills or bare-knuckle brawling win the day? Keep the G.I. Joe-Cobra fight going for as long as you want with the Marine Devastation pack!

G.I. Joe Hunt for Cobra Commander Pack

Pit the forces of G.I. Joe against Cobra with the Hunt for Cobra Commander pack! Fighting for the G.I. Joe side is Shipwreck, a Navy man and all-around fighter with a hard-core arsenal. He’ll never stop until he finds your Cobra Commander figure and brings him down! Will iron fists or daring win the day? Keep the G.I. Joe-Cobra fight going for as long as you want with the Hunt for Cobra Commander pack!

G.I. Joe Swamp Steam 2pk

Pit the forces of G.I. Joe against Cobra with the Swamp Steam pack! Fighting for the G.I. Joe side is Blowtorch, a master of incendiaries and hand-to-hand combat. He’ll never stop until he finds your Croc Master figure and brings him down! Will flamethrowers or evil masterminds win the day? Keep the G.I. Joe-Cobra fight going for as long as you want with the Swamp Steam pack!

G.I. Joe Troop Build-Up 2pk

Pit the forces of G.I. Joe against Cobra with the Troop Build-Up pack! Fighting for the G.I. Joe side is Steel Brigade, a trooper who trained with the G.I. Joe forces. Who will prevail when he takes on your Iron Grenadier figure? Will iron or steel win the day? Keep the G.I. Joe-Cobra fight going for as long as you want with the Troop Build-Up pack!

动漫 特种部队 第3代 双人装 9.75寸(95mm)高 可动人偶,现已发售,售价双人装 19.99美元/124人民币。

A tank rolls through the city to scout out the G.I. Joe forces, only to be assaulted from above by a swooping G.I. Joe jet - and the battle of the Silent Strike pack is joined! The G.I. Joe Skystriker jet vehicle's pivoting wings make it hyper-maneuverable for the Brad "Ace" Armbruster figure to steer into a fast dive, and its retractable landing gear makes it more streamlined for its missile attack! The Sightline figure is in command as the jet barrels toward the H.I.S.S. tank vehicle. But the tank's spinning gatling gun and rotating gun turret will move into position for your H.I.S.S. Gunner figure to fire as your H.I.S.S. Driver figure revs up for the collision! With an arsenal of weapons and gear for both sides, the Silent Strike pack has whole a G.I. Joe-Cobra war just waiting to be deployed!

Features
- Silent Strike pack includes 2 G.I. Joe vehicles, 4 figures and an arsenal of weapon and gear accessories
- Brad "Ace" Armbruster and Sightline figures crew the G.I. Joe Skystriker jet vehicle
- H.I.S.S. Driver and H.I.S.S. Gunner figures crew the H.I.S.S. Tank vehicle
- G.I. Joe Skystriker jet has pivoting wings, removable missiles and retractable landing gear
- Includes 2 vehicles, 4 figures, 28 accessories, 7 projectiles and instructions.

动漫 特种部队 第3代 载具系列 59.99美元/372人民币。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?进入圣域

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 04:20 , Processed in 0.077929 second(s), 7 queries , File On.