A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 2251|回复: 7

[新闻] Spoilers Cap. 63°

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-3-21 18:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Spoilers del Cap 63

Al parecer, Lithos es realmente confirmada como el receptáculo de Gaia. Mnemósine es su guardiana. El aspecto de la muchacha, que casi no aparecía en el manga desde hace dos años, es más adulto, según el resumen.

Hyperion recuperó su memoria y, consecuentemente, su poder. El último capítulo deja claro eso. Hyperion era, originalmente, el dios del sol, pero al ser sellado en Apofis, su posto due usurpado por otra persona. Pontos le revela también que Oceano e Têtis no lucharon en la Era Mitológica pues necesitaban que Zeus liberase a su hijo Styx.

Hyperion usa una técnica nueva: Helios Vortex (Vórtex Solar)

Aldebarán ataca con su o Great Horn;
Shaka transforma los "vientos solares" en lotos;
Milo lanza Scarlet Needle que "se funde" al "sol";
Camus llega y congela todo;
Shura usa Excalibur;

El resumen termina citando el primer combate entre Aiolia e Hyperion, cerca del Santuario, en el volumen 2.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-21 18:27 | 显示全部楼层
if my local japanese bookshop have the red, scan would be online this afternoon :=)
I'm a little sceptic about the spoilers, anyway
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 19:07 | 显示全部楼层
ok hedrick  t hen we wait for yours news
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-3-21 22:19 | 显示全部楼层
It begins with Lithos awakening (at last). The only thing she remembers except her kidnapping is a strange noise.

She moves to search where the noise comes from, and she then discovers Kronos'hourglass, made of gold and diamond.

Then comes Kronos who asks her who she is. She anwers her name is Lithos, which means "jewel", in Kronos'language. She explains her father gave her this name so that she is always guided by the shine and light of a jewel.

She asks him his name, but the king of the Titans doesn't remember it. The only thing I can remember is from his mother and the fact he must stay to control the hourglass. Lithos tells him to escape with her because they have both been kidnapped but Kronos is undecided.

Lithos asks him if what he does at this moment is really what he desires inside of him. He answers the only wish he still has in his memory is that he wants to live under the light of the sun.

Lithos says there is nothing more easy, since Earth belongs to everyone, and then she takes him with her.

Hyperion is really enraged and uses attacks after attacks. Unfortunately, Aiolia can't fight anymore, considering his state. So Aldebaran intervenes with his Great Horn, then Milo with his Scarlet Needle and at last Shaka with his Kahn. Hyperion attacks again, but Camus intervenes ! So Hyperion decides to destroy the ground in order to finish all the Saints together, but Shura intervenes too !
At last, Aiolia stands up again. A new fight begins...
(Helios Vortex)

(Helios Prominence)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-22 08:21 | 显示全部楼层
WOW~EXCELLENT   THANKS~lololo
AND WAITING FOR hedrick,TOO
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-22 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing all these pictures and news!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-4-14 20:05 | 显示全部楼层
because Gokiburichan had bought the red and given us the chapter, i ddn't buy the RED this month ^^
I'll buy next red ^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-4-19 10:33 | 显示全部楼层
Scans del Cap 63 下载:
http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=LZCBYVN1
SSYE-alquimistafm提供

水区的megaupload工具条使用方法,到最后一步不动了== 看谁能下载吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:40 , Processed in 0.085721 second(s), 7 queries , File On.