A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 1980|回复: 11

Breaking news!!! The legend shall continue!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-21 04:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[s:96]Hey guys,

A a fellow Saint seiya fan on facebook shared a recent interview with Masami Kurumada. And it sounds like that he is going to continue our beloved story!!!![s:130]

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilipHo/History.html

"SAINT SEIYA HISTORY CONTINUES!!!!!8-17-2008!!

It was around April of this year when I found rumors in Japanese websites of Saint Seiya that Ring ni Kakero 2 is on a break because of Saint Seiya. One site actually wrote that it might be because Masami had to negotiate the rights of Saint Seiya with the publisher Shueisha. At that time I thought it might be true since Masami Kurumada has said in a inteview that it is dishonorable for a mangaka to take breaks of his/her serialization of his/her manga. He won't do it unless it was a big reason. Was he allotting time to draw Saint Seiya???
    First some background info, Ring ni Kakero 2 has been serializating in monthly magazine, Super Jump since 2000 and suddenly this year, it was announced in April of this year that it will take a break and it will return in August. Right now it is serializing under the new title 'Ringu ni Kakero 2 Saishuushou Kuraimakksu Shirizu), 'Hang in the Ring 2 Final Chapter Climax Series'. In Masami Kurumada's offical website it says there are 8 'Kai' left that means this Climax Series will run from August 12  and end on March 12.
    Finally, in the Interview in Saint Cloth Chronicle, Masami Kurumada finally says two things that Saint Seiya fans has been waiting for!!

The first interesting thing is this:

Interviewer Question: The Shini[Kamui], what kind of armor is it? Please tell me your image of them?
Masami Kurumada's Answer: The armors that the Olympus 12 Gods wear is about, Athena should have the qualification to wear them. But why would She wear a Seii[Cloth], I think it is cool to let her wear it, though, Athena herself has called it 'Cloth' actually Athena's Cloth might really be a Kamui and Poseidon's Rini[Scale] and Hades's Meii[Surplice] are maybe Kamui too. I am looking forward to releasing all about the Kamui very soon.

The second interesting thing is this:

Interviewer Final Comment: Finally, to all the fans in the country, a message please.
Masami Kurumada Message: Together with Seiya, contintue to hold this dream, I thank you. In the future, please wait and look forward for the evolution of the Seiya World!
The thing to wonder about for Seiya fans is this: when will Tenkai Hen(Heaven Chapter) begin? Will it start in Super Jump in April 12th? Will he take a vacation or will he do a collabration. The collabration I am talking about is like what he did when he published the Overture Introduction Manga and Ring in Kakero 2 in the same issue of Super Jump:

Whatever happens, this is good news after the disappointing end to the Elysion OVA."

I am extremely excited. I really hope that it is going to be better than Hades Chapter. What do you guys think? Also, can somebody translate that interview above into Chinese? I can't type Chinese, sorry[s:134]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 07:14 | 显示全部楼层
THANK  YOU FOR  THE  NEWS~~老车有要继续画了吗,很期待,神话继续延续
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 08:38 | 显示全部楼层
希望拳2完結時,車田能完成他心中真正的聖鬥士結局....... [s:128]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 10:08 | 显示全部楼层
哇 果然够震撼
不知何时能见到
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 10:30 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 10:48 | 显示全部楼层
车田老师啊,请不要让我们等得这么久
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 13:43 | 显示全部楼层
貌似是该网站从圣衣大全一书车田的访谈中读懂了一些东西 还有其他综合消息的分析
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

秋之刀鱼 该用户已被删除
发表于 2008-8-21 15:05 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 16:09 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.all4seiya.com/bbs/read.php?tid=64973

We have translated the interview in Chinese. Thank you!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 17:45 | 显示全部楼层
偶尝试翻译了一下楼主说的内容,偶的英语水平不是很好,大家将就看吧.
楼主文章的内容说的主要是一些传闻以及他看了大全的访谈后的猜想.总之感谢他带来的展望.其实大全的详细翻译,lovewlmJP大大已经在极乐版和周边版发帖了,大家可以去那边看.
下面是译文括号内的是偶的注解)

嘿,朋友们,
一位圣迷同好分享了最近的一篇关于车田正美的访谈.从中看出似乎他有意要继续那个我们都热爱的故事!!!!
(中间网址和插图省略)
"圣斗士星矢的历史延续!!!!!8-17-2008!!
那是大约在今年四月,当时我在日本圣斗士网站上找到了一个传言,是关于热拳本色2(车田正连载的漫画,现已接近尾声)曾有一段中止,其原因和圣有关.一处写到那原因是车田已经跟集英社商谈关于圣斗士星矢的版权.当时我认为这可能是真的,以前车田正美曾在谈话中说到一个漫画家为了他的漫画而中止连载长篇是很不光彩的事.除非有重大原因,否则他自己不会这么做.那他是不是在分配时间去画圣斗士星矢呢?
首先是一些背景信息,热拳本色2是连载在月刊杂志上的,于Super Jump杂志自2000年连载至今.据宣布,该漫画在今年四月休载,将会在八月复载.现在已经连载到该系列最新章,进行到了热拳本色2最终章的高潮系列.在车田正美的官方网站有说该系列有8回,这意味着该最终章系列将会从8月12日连载至来年3月12日.
最后,在圣斗士圣衣大全的采访中,车田正美最后说到的两件事情使得圣迷们开始期待!!
第一段有意思的事情是:
(这里是引用自大全的访谈,偶就用了lovewlmJP大大翻好的部分了)
采访者问:对与神衣,先生觉得会是什么的形象的?
车田:古希腊12神穿的神衣的话,虽然雅典娜也应该有穿的资格的,只不过,让她穿上圣衣的话,觉得会更有型.虽然雅典娜穿的说是圣衣,说不定其实也就是神衣.海皇的鳞衣啊,冥王的冥衣啊,其实都有可能是神衣的,至于神衣的具体内容的话,应该会在最近有新的发表,敬请留意.
第二段有意思的事情是:
采访者问:最后请先生向全国的圣迷最后的致词.谢谢.
车田:和星矢一起无论何时,都带着自己的梦想一起走到现在,非常感谢大家.今后敬请继续支持不断进化的星矢的世界.
这不可思议的事对于圣迷们意味着:是不是天界篇要开始了?而它将会在拳2结束后的4月12日于Super Jump杂志上开始?他将会休假或者他合作作品?该合作作品我指的是像他以前做过的那样,公开序章介绍漫画和拳2并同时在Super Jump杂志上发行.
无论发生什么事情,这都是一个好消息,特别是在另人失望的极乐篇结束后.
我感到无比兴奋.我真的希望这是优于哈迪斯的篇章.你们觉得怎样呢?同时,有人能把上面的采访片段翻译成中文吗?我不会打中文,对不起.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-21 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
不错,好歹让我们一度凉下来的心又有了盼头了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-15 10:34 | 显示全部楼层
麻烦楼主翻译下,我因为水平是很有限的呀!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 09:19 , Processed in 0.124688 second(s), 9 queries , File On.