A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 3621|回复: 14

[CR弹珠] 十二神々Special Entry: The CR Seiya Project  绍介#0-2  游戏机赶制中

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-10 19:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sorry guys, I still have hangover ... you know just the other day we went to Osaka to celebrate with this cool friend his new project but we are back and the work needs to continue.

Anyway back to business, I have been reading a lot of questions, specially about the CR Seiya Game coming this summer to pachinko parlors.

I wrote this insane information about the game but I learned it may be not that interesting for those who can't play it, makes sense for me, so I was told to be more focused in the animation and what happens during the battles.

This game has been on the works since last year while the main idea came back on early 2009. The production and development has been postponed even now, as you may read it was scheduled for March, then May and now it may be out on June or so.

Thanks to certain readers for the head ups I was told about some auctions, take your own decision there but those are the Promotion Videos DVD and it doesn't include the full animation,, which are not for sale so paying more than 10000 yen may be not cool at all, so as I told in a previous entry, the DVD including the full animation will be available in our Seiya Lottery later this summer (which also includes PVs) so wait until then to learn how because we haven't decide the rules and all that.

I will be showing some interesting stuff for you all this week so stick around, I scheduled automatic entries during the whole week so you better hunt from the hill. I asked sasshi to collect questions so I hope all of them can be answered in the coming entries. You sure have to give the THANKS to her, because she helped a lot to lecture yuimin (the radio producer) to make this stuff come all the way here and to our leader for giving us the thumbs up.

Some of us will go to Seattle this week, our friend heavyrain invited us all the way round and we will be there just a few days, but I will take with me the DVDs of CR Seiya and sasshi will take the 5 minutes trailer so go there and ask this man so we can meet and have a great time together, mayu and hawk also going, we will have fun for sure.

by:JapanRockStar

貌似会是系列解答,待续。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-10 21:27 | 显示全部楼层

Re:十二神々Special Entry: The CR Seiya Project  官方详细介绍#0

沙发 [s:169]  [s:169]  [s:169]
有生以来第一个沙发
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-10 23:50 | 显示全部楼层

seiya Game coming this summer to pachinko parlors.

夏天才有  我不要老虎機 我要重制十二宮 嗚嗚嗚 [s:169]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-11 16:00 | 显示全部楼层

如果能把老虎机的动画都提取出蓝光碟就好了~ [s:147]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-13 08:36 | 显示全部楼层

Special Entry: The CR Seiya Project  #1

神更新:CR星矢

Prepare your cloth and cosmo, the update is coming in no time when this entry gets updated.

Stick around for exciting images and news.

Burn your cosmo baby!

Let's start with a NEW SCENE NEW ANIMATION from the CR SEIYA.

A new battle movie animation against Gemini Gold Saint Saga.

Dragon can't handle the power of the gold saint!

Tons of messages were about "told me more about Saga!" may the Gemini Cloth protect us!

Cygnus and Andromeda after the battles against Aquarius and Pisces.

The love is always in Saint Seiya, the border between To Kill or To Love.

Seiya vs Saga in Pope's room. I am not over today, stay connected to the plug.

Now some information, for all those Seiya fans around the world concerned about the Sanyo DVDs in auction and paying tons of yens, let me tell you the DVD is the Promotion Video one, including exactly the same video uploaded here. More photos coming up next.

Another question I had to read bazillion times, who made this? Toei Animation.
In this game in the new animation and scenes there also appear the Unicorn Saint and the Black Saints.

Here is the scene in Sagittarius temple when the Gold Saint tells the Bronze Saints to protect Athena.

Another favorite for today is no other than Shaka the Virgo Gold Saint, it is interesting because the game chances do change when he opens his eyes, a really interactive game scenario.

Keep burning your cosmo!

Also, this new CR SAINT SEIYA game includes Animation scenes and CG scenes, not that related to the CG Animation movie announced by Toei Animation.

Check the updates every time, you never know what you can get.

I strongly recommend to read the coming sasshi's entry, read it carefully ...

Are you ready?

Want more?

How about Pisces Gold Saint and his Bloody Roses?

More...

Pegasus Rolling Crash!

Just another thing, most of the secondary characters appear in this game, most of them just as image, but please notice the animation scenes open doing a certain combination of score, remember the game has also CG animation.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-13 08:39 | 显示全部楼层

Special Entry: The CR Seiya Project #2

Armies of the night

to the Athena statue!!

神更新中

So you think you can't stand any long?

We are so there, the update is so happening.

Stick around the plug, the feed is arriving.

Today I decided to start showing what I mean when I say "there are CG animations".

In this battle you can see the Leo Gold Saint vs. Pegasus Seiya.

A very interesting deal here is that you have to win this confrontation, but how?
Well it is very similar to the PlayStation games where you had to press the button like crazy addict gamer to make your technique win and hit the enemy. In this case you lunch a Pegasus Ryuuseiken and you need to start pressing the red button a lot so you get more COSMO which make you win the battle. Let's say you start lunching meteors and the most you press the button more meteors you lunch, you get the idea. I know I suppose to talk only about the animation but I want to have this clear for all the readers out there.

Now it's time to show Excalibur, Capricorn Gold Saints against Dragon.

Wait for more today... Want to hook up? Don't miss the update coming up next.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-13 11:52 | 显示全部楼层

Re:十二神々Special Entry: The CR Seiya Project #0-2 官方详细介绍解答

也有不少CG的画面呢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-13 11:53 | 显示全部楼层

这个   ,,超期待动画动画动画!!到时候能把动画部分提出来就好了。。 [s:98]  [s:98]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-16 20:22 | 显示全部楼层

唉,这是什么啊,全是英文啊,看不懂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-17 09:03 | 显示全部楼层

網頁又更新了~ 有1991年SMAP的聖舞台劇

頁頂的banner也更新了~ 有新圖!!! 今次的彈珠project真的畫了很多新圖!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-22 09:36 | 显示全部楼层

CR Seiya GW前

How's going guys?

Been pretty busy these days, the machines are being printed and ready to roll out just around the corner.

As for those joining the channel, sorry sometimes I am there but I'm away so please try to understand I don't reply as fast as I used to. There are other two members often recently online so try your japanese skills with them.

First I hope you enjoy this one.

Anyway, I received very interesting and unique messages full of passion asking for some clean images from the first DVD which only includes the PV already uploaded here.

JapanRockStar

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-22 11:57 | 显示全部楼层

Re:十二神々Special Entry: The CR Seiya Project 绍介#0-2  游戏机赶制中

好赞啊!!!!
期待更多高清图的出现~~
当然最后又提取的动画 [s:146]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-23 18:37 | 显示全部楼层

其实,还有几张

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-23 23:55 | 显示全部楼层

哇,,,还有木有啊~! [s:146]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-24 00:39 | 显示全部楼层

爽啊~~~
期待 [s:147]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:36 , Processed in 0.093515 second(s), 7 queries , File On.