A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 服港寒羽

[追忆] 25周年官方纪念活动--全球圣迷大抽奖(视频自爆,晒玩具店,晒收藏)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-7-13 23:06 | 显示全部楼层
同人誌漫畫算數的嗎?汗,要把全部東東都SHOW出來的太大工程的了.....期限在何時啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-15 06:01 | 显示全部楼层
请问版主,原文在哪里啊,我上哪里投稿去啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-7-15 07:57 | 显示全部楼层
http://ameblo.jp/toripon510/entry-10904609025.html

这就是原文地址。
没有投送地址
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-15 15:21 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢服港版主~希望上面能留言,日文的不懂~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-2 08:52 | 显示全部楼层
2011-10-02 09:07:49
Saint Seiya 25th Anniversary Lottery
テーマ:ブログ

Hi guys!

So after an extra hard work and between some new music recordings and track back we had this meeting with the team to decide how to set the rules and operation for this year's Cosmo Lottery.

The hot babes from our team spoke out and we had to brush the rules and they gave the final statement in order to participate in this Cosmo Lottery.

So clean up your cache and prepare your pen and write it down:

- Participants: Seiya fans from all over the world.
- One person one ticket: only one person can send it's team application video.
- Application form: send us a video (hosted in mediafire or megaupload) by an ameba account thru our blog, the video has to show people (more than three persons), congratulating Saint Seiya for it's 25th Anniversary, mention our blog, show an official product of Saint Seiya and say your country: i.e.: "Hi! Happy 25th Anniversary Saint Seiya, we read toripon's blog and we are from United States, keep burning your cosmo forever!". Try to make a 1 minute length video or so, not that short still not that long.
- You control your privacy settings: you can decide to hide your face but not yourself, if you don't want to show your face you can use a mask or whatever but we don't accept voice off only videos or something else on it, we want you! so you can decide there as long as we can hear you and see you!
- Now allowed: don't advertise any other product, service, person, webs, phones, whatever, just do what we ask for and have fun, be a good person, no offensive content is allowed. Don't use other language than English, no subtitles or native language are allowed.
- The Toripon Team has the final decision for any event or situation and can update the rules according to the situation.

Bottom line?
Gather with your friends who love Saint Seiya, take a video of you showing official Seiya products (japanese or official in your country). You don't need to model or present them, the reason here is to show that in every country people support Saint Seiya by buying official goods, that you celebrate it's anniversary, that you read this blog and mention the country you are from! Be creative and burn your cosmo!

Remember people, you are not forced to participate, let's celebrate this huge anniversary together, those who send videos will end in some very special author's mail box directly.

So what I can win?
ABSOLUTELY FREE Official Saint Seiya goods we will send you directly from Japan.
Like what?
CR Saint Seiya Goods, Next Dimension Goods, Toei Animation Goods, Shueisha Goods and more.
Who will I know we/I win?
In order to keep your privacy under control, we will send you a message thru ameba service, and I will ask you an address to send the stuff by Air Mail.
If you send your video and you want us to show your video here as a sample, let us know!

The only way to participate is thru this blog, no other BBS, webpage, show are affiliated for this purpose. Also, I may update this entry to make corrections or whatever, if you have a question please feel free to send us a message.

JapanRockStar

貌似有进展
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:40 , Processed in 0.062344 second(s), 4 queries , File On.