A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 2078|回复: 7

[其他短篇] 車田正美在意大利版的漫画Starcomics,在2001年12月出版的采访

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-6 19:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

SPECIALE INTERVISTA ALL'AUTORE was an interview to Kurumada asked by STARCOMICS, the Italian publisher of SaintSeiya manga.
It was published in parts in the 19th volume and the following ones.

some shots by me:

a transcription in original language can be found here:
http://www.cdzmillennium.altervi ... d=info/kurumada.htm

I made a translation from Italian to English.
Please, would someone turn it in Chinese? thanx! [s:158]

1) When were you born? Is yours a pseudo or do you use your real name to sign yours comics?
I was born in Tokyo on 6th December 1953. Yes, I use my real name.

2) How did you manage to get into the circle of professional comics?
When I was 18 when I read by change a number of the magazine "Shonen Jump", on which there was competition for new authors. Thus I made my first comic, and I participated in the contest with it, but before that I had never had the idea of ​​becoming a mangaka. At last that story didn't win any prizes, but an editor introduced me to a well-known cartoonist I started working as an assistant with. This way, I also began to make my own comic that told what was happening in the studio where I worked.

3) What was the first comic you read? What did you like in your youth?
I can't remember the first comic I ever read, but when I was in the third year of elementary school I liked Tetsuwan Atom (Astro Boy) and Iga no Kagemaru. I was very influenced by the master Hiroshi Motomiya: after all, his works were really pushing me to become a mangaka.

4) What was the name of the first story you made?
I made my debut with a manga titled Sukeban Arashi, it was a comic story.

5) Have you ever worked as an assistant?
I entered the world of comics without any technical expertise. While working as an assistant I was able to learn the basic techniques, but due to my lack of preparation I've committed many errors.

6) How the story of Saint Seiya was born?
At the beginning I conceived of a story whose main character was a guy who fought with the techniques of karate. Then I develop fight scenes where lightning and sparks appeared every time an attack was launched, and it seemed interesting to me. So I said that without an armor, the body of the protagonists would have affected by many damages, thus the concept of ​​Cloth was born. But if in karate it had been used whatever armor, aesthetically the result wouldn't be very enjoyable, therefore I changed my mind ​​by creating more refined armors. Combining all these ideas to the Greek mythology I managed to create a new story. As I invented words like Seitoshi (Saint = Holy Warrior) and Sei (Cloth = Sacred Armor) the story soon began to develop itself in my head. After having decided about the protagonist, the other characters were created as a matter of course, along with the story itself.

7) Who are your favourite characters?
Everyone in this story. I created them, so I'm attached to all, I can't choose someone among,

8)l Before Saint Seiya, which story did you made?
A manga titled Otoko Zaka.

9) Do you write your stories relying on personal experiences, or on data you have collected for?
The characters I made are my alter ego, so I think they reflect my experiences in their behaviour, although in few aspects. But overall, while I write a story, hardly ever I think this sort of thing, I just think about how I can make it more interesting to readers, thus it never happens to make a story that tells just my experiences. Regarding to the data, I never use to collect them on purpose to create a story, but during every day life I pledge to analyze Western or Chinese art books, particularly India ink works, then I read historical novels, or other books that interest me.

10) It should have been very hard produce every week an episode of Saint Seiya. Could you talk about?
Working for a weekly magazine is really hard, especially creating a new episode every week is a very difficult job.

11) How do you usually work? How many days does it take to make the storyboard and how many for the boards of an episode?
It's a secret ...

12) Before showing the boards to your editor, do you seek advice by somebody?
For a cartoonist, his editor is the first reader, so don't ask anyone else, than him. I seldom talk in an interview about ideas I have for a story, while I ponder on a new story, I carry out several changes on, by adding the most interesting ideas that have come later. Thus the final outcome is often very different from what I had said earlier.

13) Do you make any change to the panels published in the magazine as the chapters are collected in tankobon?
The only alteration I'd happen to make affect only the texts.

14) On Saint Seiya it has been made an anime and various franchising. What do you think about? Were you involved in the develop of this material?
Since it was my first story to be transposed into animation, I was very pleased. The music of the soundtrack helped me to find some ideas how to prosecute the story of manga. The schedule of the TV series started while the comic was ongoing, so I didn't have time to work on, and I let the staff of the cartoon do. But in regard to the first movie I attended writing the plot of the story and I created the cloth of the five Saint enemies.

15) Did you figure out Saint Seiya would have had such a success? And after that, has your life undergone any change?
It was really a memorable surprise to note that my story has collected so big success all over the world. It was an important experience, I even attend a TV show in France, but my life as a mangaka hasn't changed much.

16) Which story are you working on now? And how many assistants do you currently have?
The last story I'm working on is Ring ni Kakero 2. The number of attendants that I need depends on the project that I have to make, so their number always varies, from episode to episode.

17) Do you usually browse the Net, use e-mail to communicate, have a personal website?
To tell the truth, unfortunately I don't use often the computer, in particular my children do it more than me.

18) What Japanese, or stranger, comic artist do you like?
I like the works of the master Hiroshi Motomiya, but possibly I try to read the opera of other authors.

19) What do you think about your story has an audience even in foreign countries such as France and Italy?
I think the fact that my stories have been accepted where they speak different languages ​​from Japanese means the message I given is universal, and this is definitely something so pleasant for a mangaka.

20) Do you read European or American comics?
I try to read them, but still don't know them very well.

21) How do you spends your spare time?
I enjoy jogging, reading, being with my family etc.

评分

参与人数 1小宇宙 +30 金币 +100 收起 理由
我是龙太子 + 30 + 100 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-6 22:56 | 显示全部楼层
很珍贵的外文资料啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-6 23:14 | 显示全部楼层
真是感谢!
但我看着英文都累,扔太久了,怕鹰啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-3-15 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主啊,受益匪浅啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-31 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 芈喵儿 于 2012-7-31 15:37 编辑

Sorry for replying in an old thread... just want to attempt to translate it ... but.. there is something I cannot understood and might be wrong...
Thank you so much for putting the interview here... >u<b*slapped*

1)您的出生地是?在创作的时候的署名,是真名还是化名呢?
我于1953年12月6日出生于东京。是的,我用的是真名。

2)您是如何进入专业漫画家的圈子的呢?
当我18岁的时候,我读了某一期《少年Jump》的杂志,上面有为新人画手举行的竞赛。为此我绘制了我的第一篇漫画并参加比赛,但是到那时为止我还从没想过要成为漫画家。最后那个作品也没拿到任何奖项,但是有一个编辑把我介绍给了一个有名的卡通画师做助理。这样,我开始绘画属于自己的有关这个工作室的生活的故事。

3)您读到的第一篇漫画是?您小的时候,都喜欢看什么呢?
我读到的第一篇漫画我都不记得啦,但是小学三年级的时候我曾经很喜欢《铁臂阿童木》和《伊贺的影丸》。我受老师本宫宏志的影响很深:无论如何,是他的作品引导我走上了漫画创作者的道路。

4)您创作的第一篇故事是?
我的出道作叫做《女强风暴》,是一个卡通故事。

5)曾经作为助手工作过吗?
当我进入漫画的世界的时候,一点专业技术都没有。当助手的时候学到了基本的技巧,但是因为实在没啥功底犯过很多错误。

6)《圣斗士星矢》的故事是如何被创作出来的呢?
一开始我只是构想出了主人公用空手道战斗的故事。然后我脑补出了每次出拳的时候都伴随着电闪雷鸣的样子,似乎很有趣呢。然后就想,如果没有防具的话,主人公的身体一定会受到很严重的伤害吧,然后就有了圣衣的概念。但是,如果在空手道中什么乱七八糟的防具都可以用,恐怕不是很有美感,所以我改变了主意,试着创造出更加精细的铠甲。然后我就创造了一些类似“圣斗士”和“圣衣”这样的词汇,故事便随之从脑内浮现出来。当我决定了男主角的设计之后,其他的人物也按部就班地随着故事发展被设定出来了。

7)您最喜欢的角色是?
故事里所有的人。都是自己创造的,所以我对他们都很依恋,挑不出哪一个来。

8)在《圣斗士星矢》之前创作的故事是?
一部叫做《男坂》的漫画。

9)您是凭借个人经历创作,还是会四处寻找素材呢?
我所创造出来的人物就是我自己的另一个人格,所以我想从他们的行动里多少总会反映出自己的亲身体验吧。不过不管怎么说,当我创作一个故事的时候,很少会想到这方面的事情呢,只是想着怎样会对读者来说更有趣,所以我很少会写仅仅是自传那样的东西。至于素材,我很少会为了创作去收集它们,但是平常我习惯阅读西方和东方的美术读物,尤其是钢笔画(?),此外也会读历史题材的小说,或者别的对我来说有意思的书。

10)每周连载《圣斗士》的漫画一定很艰巨吧。可以说说自己的感受吗?
为周刊工作很困难,每周都要新画一章尤其困难。

11)您一般都怎样工作呢?一般要花多长时间来制作脚本,以及花多久制作一章呢?
不告诉你……

12)在发行漫画之前,你会寻求某人的建议吗?
对于漫画家来说,编辑就是他的第一个读者,所以我不会询问除了他之外的任何人。我很少会对一个访谈讨论有关故事的思路,当我构思一个新的故事的时候,经常做出很多变动,把后来想到的最有趣的点子加进去。所以最后做出来的东西和最初想的一般都差了十万八千里。

13)您在杂志上连载和单行本之间有做过什么改动吗?
我只改动过文字。

14)《圣斗士星矢》的话,已经动画化了,也被制作了几个特别篇(?)。您对此有什么想法吗?对于这样的延伸,您有参与过吗?
因为是自己第一部被动画化的作品,真的很开心。动画的音乐帮助我在继续创作漫画的故事的过程中找到了灵感。因为电视系列和漫画是同步进行的,所以当我没法持续工作的时候,就让动画制作人员来做了。不过第一部剧场版的剧情是我编写的,那五个敌方的圣斗士的圣衣也是我设计的哦。

15)您当时预期到《圣斗士星矢》会想现在这样取得如此的成功吗?在成名之后,您的生活有什么变化吗?
对我来说,自己的作品在全世界范围内受到如此热烈的欢迎,是一个值得纪念的惊喜。是人生道中重要的经历呢。我甚至去参加了法国的一个电视节目,但是我身为漫画家的生活并没有太大变化。

16)现在正在创作什么样的故事呢?当下有几位助手呢?
最近在创作的故事是《拳王创世纪2》。工作组的人数取决于需要的工程量,所以一直在变化,每一章都有所不同。

17)您平常上网,查邮件或者建立自己的个人主页吗?
说实在的,很不幸,我不常用电脑,我家小孩用得都比我多。

18)日本或者外国的画家里最喜欢哪一位呢?
我喜欢本宫宏志老师的作品,但是我也会尝试阅读其他作者的剧本。

19)对于您的作品在像法国和意大利这样的异域也有读者,您怎么看呢?
我想,我的故事能被说着不同语言的地方的人们接受,说明我想传达的信息是普遍存在的。对于一个漫画家来说,这令人愉悦。

20)您读过欧美的漫画吗?
我试着读过,但还不是很了解。

21)平常的时候喜欢做什么呢?
我喜欢跑步,阅读,和家人呆在一起,诸如此类。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-13 05:59 | 显示全部楼层
意大利。。我在意大利都没见过电视台播过。。着整天都是七龙珠 游戏网 宠物小精灵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-13 14:44 | 显示全部楼层
感谢芈喵儿翻译啊!!!
知道小小内幕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-18 03:23 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks very much!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:37 , Processed in 0.093515 second(s), 14 queries , File On.