A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 1472|回复: 6

[剧透] [Proven] ND 9, LC 47 spoiler English version

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-31 15:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Next Dimension Chapter 9 Kekkai

Golden Saints who run away from Hades Castle and are trapped by Hades Keikkai are the same as infants. Then the regular specters start appearing.

“Run away, right now”, both of Golden Saints plan to go back, however, Tenma think “no matter how stupid it is, if I believe it’s right, I should follow through it till end. That’s the most important thing that my teacher taught me”

“Who taught you something immature like this??” Golden Saints say.

“Crateris, Suikyo”
“Really, who taught you all the Saints skill is Crateris, Suikyo? I’m so missing him….”

“Do you know him?” Tenma
“Nmmm..not only know him, but also close friend with him” Golden Saints start to recall the memories of the young.

“At that time, three of us hard work for being a Saint, Suikyo is the most excellent one within us, so he upgraded to Silver Saint soon”

“But he was gone, and none knows where he is.., it said he receive the order form the Pope to go to this area”

“I also try to find him, after he gave me the Cloth chest, I cannot find him anymore..” Tenma

As the conversation keeping, the specter who has the cosmos like a Golden Saints catch up with them. He is Griffon Vermeer.

“Is the three master of the inferno strong? ” Tenma asks.”The same level as Golden Saint” Libra says.

“You this guy…” Tenma bawl at and runs to Vermeer, however, Vermeer only use one finger to blow Tenma away.”Go hell, child…”

“Go away, Tenma, let us be the opponent of him”, but the Aries and Libra are knocked down soon.

“So weak, how weak are the saints of Athena…You really are Golden Saints? Go hell…” Then both of them are blown away by Griffon’s  “Garuda whip” (??Garuda should be Garuda Aiakos)

LOST CANVAS  Chapter 47@ LOST CANVAS

“You guy know what I’m drawing is the thing that go to end soon, I’ll including all things in the lost canvas. At the time of finishing it, all theing in the world will be wrapped by the peaceful darkness”

“You should not draw this canvas for that purpose…” Tenma bawls  at Allan who turns to go.

“Violet, comes here” Pandora orders..

One handsome guy appears form the shadow of Hades. “Here is Behemoth, Violet” He starts to attack Tenma; Allan feels a little surprise about it.

Aldebaran protects Tenma for the attack of Violet. “That’s the power stronger than what it’s said” “You are also good enough with such thin arm...”

I clean all the barrier of you Tenma, “Go, Pegasus…”, the only one can stop the Hades is you, the closest friend of Hades.
“Thanks, Aldebaran”

“Don’t say that, I will try my best to stop him” Tenma jumps to the top of carriage and go to Allan’s side.

“Take my fist…” As Tenma tries to attack
“unmannered..” sweaty Pandora use her trident to release electricity to stop Tenma. Violet sees this, he runs away from Aldebaran.

“Why you come alone to the Sanctuary with lots of accursed Saints” Pandora says.

“Why Behemoth is hidden in my shadow, is it the pragmatism of yourself for monitoring me?...” Allan says.

“No…it’s not what you think” “I just think I’m a bird in the cage...”

“It’s pity, Athena ” Pope says “We lost the last chance to drive Allan back to human being”

“I know, so the war is necessary”

Aldebaran takes Sisyphus and Tenma back…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-31 17:31 | 显示全部楼层
gazie mille, thatnks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-31 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for the translation allanyiin ^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-31 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
还是等中文版看不懂 [s:34]  [s:34]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-31 22:18 | 显示全部楼层
引用第3楼冥王ハーデス2007-07-31 20:54发表的:
还是等中文版看不懂 [s:34]  [s:34]
同意啊我也是个英语不好的人没次看见这些英语剧透很头痛~~~!哎英语水平不好的人就是这样啊可惜~~~! [s:9]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-31 23:19 | 显示全部楼层
[s:9] 自己翻译的有问题,还是请高手来吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-2 01:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for translat that!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:14 , Processed in 0.086696 second(s), 10 queries , File On.