A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 879|回复: 1

[剧透] The Spoiler of 50th, English Version, Saint Seiya----The Lost Canvas.

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-28 19:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
“Just that?” Said Aldebaran coolly, “I think it is far away enough to kill Tenma and me.”
“Damn it!” said Kyubbu. His mask had been broken mostly, half of his face showed.

Suddenly, Wimper’s hand knife appeared at the right, crossed Aldebaran.
“What the hell?” cried Aldebaran.
“You just deafened yourself that could not avoid my attack of ultra-wave,” Wimber said, “Nightmare Sonar is a mental attack, it acts on the nervous system directly, and now, you are paralysed, your ability to action was deprived.”

“Wait! Let me do something,” Kyubbu shouted. “Stopping me from the back was out of my permit, Pandorra just commanded us to kill Tenma himself.”
“I don’t think so, we kill a gold saint must make lady Pandorra happy,” Wimber laughed, “go to hell, Taurus.”
Under their attacks, Aldebaran’s wound which was made at past war with Kagaho start to bleed again.

“HA, you cannot move now, my puppet,” they walked to Aldebaran, Wimber’s speech didn’t seem to be stopped.
“What the hell!!!” cried Kyubbu astonishingly, what he can see was Wimber’s head tightly caught by Aldebaran.
“I can’t hear, can’t hear what you said.” Aldebaran shouted, “But, I had said before, just as you shit, can’t kill Pegasus?”
Then, Wimber’s head was hit on the floor, he was killed.

“What the hell of such a creature,” Kyubbu thought for a moment.
“All right, you…you…wanna die so immediately, I fulfill you. Now, go to hell!!!!” after the voice, Kyubbu started to attack Aldebaran.
“Death Message!” Kyubbu beckoned a woman. She flew around and whispered to Aldebaran.
“What the woman said was the Death Message, even though you deafened yourself, it can still invade into your body. Now, you really die.”

Finally, Aldebaran fell on the floor.
“You can’t move now, you can’t do anything now.” Kyubbu cried, “Now, Tenma’s head is mine!”

“Sir Aldebaran, you must not lose.”
“Right, even though just the Holy war, the Saint’s death must grieve Athena!”
“Yes, it must be!”

“You all have to live, live strongly, every people.” Aldebaran re-stood.
“Impossible!!!” cried Kyubbu, “You have been a death man before! Why? Why the hell?”

“To live…be strong…everyone and Athena, Tenma.”
At last, “Titan’s Nova” broke the earth and Kyubbu, the light and quake shocked the Sanctuary.
It was the last light of Taurus.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-28 20:14 | 显示全部楼层
MS剧透有了啊,不知道是不是一样的.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 01:59 , Processed in 0.081050 second(s), 8 queries , File On.