A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 700|回复: 1

[剧透] Spoiler of Chapter 52: Decision.

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-12 22:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Aldebran died after the battle between him and assassinates, more and more rumours about it appeared in the rebuilding Sanctuary.
“Have you heard the news? Sir Alderbran died yesterday, but, before that, he had been hurt seriously. I think that’s why he had not enough power to fight.” A soldier said to his comrade.
“Yeah, I heard that, they all said he just wanted to protect a Bronze Saint...It’s name…Yeah, Tenma, the Pegasus.” another replied.
Such rumours were getting around the Sanctuary. However, nobody knew where Tenma had gone, they just knew that Tenma had packed his Cloth and had gone away.
This accident gave a huge effect upon Tenma, at that time he just wanted to go away, left the Sanctuary forever.

Meanwhile, Tokko and Shyon were finding Tenma everywhere.
“Tokko, Tenma had become very unstable after Alone’s attack. And Alderbran died, let it got worse,” said Shyon, “I hope he doesn’t give up himself, and we have to find him out as soon as possible. Because he would commit crime if he keeps on fleeing.”
“Yeah, you are right, Shyon,” Tokko sighed, “I am sorry, my friend. But you are the only man could help me now.”
“I see, Tenma, is your little brother, that’s why I could not just sit here.”
“Thanks a lot, Shyon.”
“OK, I will try my best.”
After the conversations, they went away.

In the graveyard of Saint, Student A of Aldebran was standing before his master’s grave, sobering. At the same time, student B appeared, walked to A. She was a beautiful girl, that made A feel so embarrassed.
“I changed my mind; didn’t aim to be a Saint any more. I will keep fighting by another way.” And then she tried to encourage A.
“Yeah, I will not sink in the sadness, Shalo will understand what Sir Aldebran have taught us: to live strongly.”

Circumstance was well. Meanwhile Tenma was standing on the hill and looking at them, was feeling so depressed and apologetic. But at that time, he did not want to do anything except leaving the Sanctuary. Suddenly, at the back of him, a Golden Saint appeared.
“Oh, are you the Pegasus? Why the hell are you staying here? But now, I think I have no qualification to accuse you.”
“Who are you?” Tenma asked with curiosity.
“Me?” replied the Golden Saint, “I am Manigoldo, the Cancer. Shyon and Tokko are looking for you now.”
“Let me go, Sir Manigoldo,” Tenma felt like crying, “Aldebran’s death was caused by me.”
“Why do you think so?”
“A specter, who use the dark flame, told me about that: the leader of Specter----Pandora, she will constantly send the assassinate to kill me from now on. I think if I leave the Sanctuary, nobody would sacrifice for protecting me, like Sir Aldebran. That is why I just want to leave here, to fight against Hades alone. Then, no one would sacrifice in the war except me.”
“HA…”Manigoldo could not help stopping his laugh, “Why you so proud of yourself, you think you are really important?”
Tenma was confused.
“I don’t know why you so care for such a little things. It’s war, actually. Aldebran just died for his weakness.” Manigoldo despised Tenma.
“Why do you say so?” Tenma was angry.
“Let me tell you an adage: No sacrifice, no victory,” Manigoldo said, “but if you want to leave here…how weak you are.”
“What the…”
“And I won’t let you go so easily, because, refugee, was execution,” Manigoldo licked Tenma, out of Tenma’s awareness. “but, kidding, and come with me.”
Manigoldo caught Tenma, took him to the prison.
“Your friend is the container of Hades’ soul, I can use you to do something at the suitable moment in future.” Manigoldo closed the door of a cell. “Bye-bye, I will be back.”
Tenma, in prison now.

[s:14]  [s:14]  [s:14]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-12 23:04 | 显示全部楼层
THX for translating it into English, good work.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 01:53 , Processed in 0.086909 second(s), 8 queries , File On.