A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 850|回复: 4

[剧透] LC96 spoiler English version

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-5 05:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
LC96 before the end

Corvus and his subordinates noticed something while conducting reconnaissance mission by using crow swing. In order to report to Athena, they continue to fly. On their way back, two soldiers were sucked into the darkness and died. Shortly after, the badly injured Corvus finally arrived the Pope’s temple. Athena, Sisyphus and Shion were there. “Corvus! What’s up?!” Corvus reported that the sky was in dark already “Lost Canvas has become the castle of the underworld. If it continues like this…” “Corvus!” Corvus died before he could finish.
Sasha wanted to go to the Lost Canvas as the goddess of war and defeat Hades. But there was no way for her to fly to the sky.
In the Libra temple, carrying his cloth box, Pegasus was missing the person who’s like an older brother to him, the time they spent together flashback in his mind. “Always hit me recklessly and trained me all those nonsense… yet you are the person who care about me the most. Probably because there were no older brothers in the orphanage, I felt good no matter being scolded or praised by you…”
"But… I could do nothing! Such a shame!” He cried and hit the pillar
"I wanted to be strong! “ “Want to be strong? Then don’t waste your time here!” “You are…Aquarius Dégel…(coldness….my body is freezing…)” “Indeed, the death of Dohko is because of your powerlessness. Do you understand? It would lead to your death!” “I don’t’ care about my death. What should I do?”. Dégel pointed to one direction, “there, the island of Cano. A small island in the Mediterranean Sea, where is not far from the sanctuary.” “Cano Island?” “Yes, there lives devil, if it’s him, he might gift you power or death…”
The legendery Canon island, there were few saints escape out from the cave. A bony person was laughing at Perseus who’s too late to escape “too weak…made me angry…are all the saints becoming like this?” ”ahahahaha….!!” The sound of Perseus’ bone cracking…a soldier ”more horrible than the rumor!” “Beat a retreat!” “Retreat? Useless loser!” The man with anger broke the Medusa shield. “The only destiny for the powerless losers is death!”
Capable of breaking the cloth?!! Is this the devil of Canon?

——by 冰渊火凤凰Ikki
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-5 23:59 | 显示全部楼层
LZ翻译成英文辛苦了
已经看到SSYE有外国人转过去了   还是值得肯定的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-6 02:10 | 显示全部楼层
呃,就是为了赚小宇宙而已,可是每次都不按时按量发 [s:134]

SSYE是哪里?Saint Seiya Fan forum? 弄不好那个“外国人”就是我[s:134]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-6 08:37 | 显示全部楼层
不是,是z15.invisionfree.com/SSYE这个论坛~~
呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-8-6 09:05 | 显示全部楼层
这个呃。。。比较窘,本座的英文是根据中文翻的,他们又把它加工成了西班牙文?于是中间经历了:日文——中文——英文——西班牙文。。。。。不知最后会变味儿成啥样?好奇ing.............

8过,他们那儿真不错,行了,我注册了,下次本座亲自去发 [s:131]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 19:06 , Processed in 0.085723 second(s), 8 queries , File On.