A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 4943|回复: 58

[动画] The Anime "The Lost Canvas" will have 13 OVAs【貌似属第一季】

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-2-1 13:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Segúninformaciones muy fiables a las que ha tenido acceso Saint Seiya Toys,podemos confirmar que el Anime de "Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas" contará con 13 OVAs.

Esteproyecto de Animación está actualmente en fase de producción, a cargode la empresa de animación japonesa TMS Entertainment (encargada de laproducción de Animes como D. Gray-Man). Las OVAs comenzarán apublicarse en Primavera en Japón, directamente en DVD, 2 OVAs en cadaDVD, según los últimos datos.

Para más información sobre lasnovedades de este Anime, visitad nuestro foro, donde encontraréis todaslas novedades al respecto.

Opinión personal de redon:Siendo la noticia completa y absolutamente fiable, creo que el númerode OVAs es muy escaso para completar toda la trama del Manga(actualmente cuenta con 118 capítulos, y 12 tomos recopilatorios enJapón).

13 fueron las OVAs que TOEI Animation publicó en 2002,para el Capítulo del Santuario de la Saga de Hades original, y estaparte de la historia se extendía a lo largo de 4 tomos del Manga.

Quizásestas 13 OVAs que se confirman, sean una especie de 1ª Temporada, y enun futuro continúen el Anime con más OVAs, ya lo comprobaremos con elpaso del tiempo.

Espero que pronto se de a conocer el Trailerpromocional que se ha mostrado en eventos privados, para ver que nivelde calidad alcanza este nuevo Anime.

Seguiremos informando.

Ahí están los datos, quien quiera creerlos perfecto, quien no pues también, sólo puedo decir que la fuente es fiable al 200%.                                               

感谢: Redon[s:133]
http://www.saintseiyatoys.com/in ... &showtopic=2197

在线西译英:
New and interesting news
[align=justify]According to very reliable information that has had access Saint Seiya Toys,
we can confirm that the spirit of "Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas" with 13 OVAs  .

This project Animation is currently in production by the Japanese animation company TMS Entertainment (responsible for the production of Animes D. Gray-Man).  The eggs will begin running in spring in Japan, directly on DVD, 2 OVAs on each DVD, the latest data.

For more information on the developments of this Anime, visit our forum, where you will find all the developments.

Round of personal opinion: As the full story and absolutely reliable, I think the egg is very little to complete the entire fabric of Manga (currently has 118 chapters and 12 volumes compilations in Japan).

The eggs that were 13 Toei Animation released in 2002, for Chapter Sanctuary of the original Saga of Hades, and this part of the story spread throughout the 4 volumes of Manga.

Perhaps these 13 OVAs are confirmed, are a kind of 1st Season, and in the future continue the Anime OVAs more, I will check with the passage of time.

I hope soon to be released from the promotional trailer was shown at private events, to see that level of quality is the new Anime.

We will continue to report.

Here are the, who wants to believe them perfect, but also those who do not, I can only say that the source is 200% reliable.

“或许前十三话只属于第一季,未来还会继续更多话去完成整部漫画。
希望很快就能看到预告片,让大家看看新动画的水平”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 13:24 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂,先谢谢~~~估计是好消息 [s:130]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 13:27 | 显示全部楼层
一集 OVA 大概多少分钟?~~~~~~~服老大?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 13:42 | 显示全部楼层
13集能拍到哪里?能不能到童虎身亡?

貌似说到2集OVA一张DVD,消息来源200%可靠
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 13:57 | 显示全部楼层
拍不到上天吧~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 14:09 | 显示全部楼层
不知道拍到哪里.......为笛捷尔捏一把汗//////// [s:134]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 14:46 | 显示全部楼层
难道学最新流行的模式,分季?
秀逗也是13集一季
北斗拉奥传也就13集……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 14:48 | 显示全部楼层
感谢老服报料。

这13话是第一阶段吧,能到把死神封掉就不错了。太赶工也不好。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 14:58 | 显示全部楼层
翻譯機器~西譯英
Segúninformaciones very reliable which has had access Saint Seiya Toys, we can confirm that the spirit of "Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas" with 13 OVAs.

Animation of this project is currently in production, post of the Japanese animation company TMS Entertainment (responsible for production of Animes D. Gray-Man). The eggs will begin in Spring apublicarse in Japan directly to DVD, 2 OVAs in cadaDVD, according to the latest data.

For more information on this lasnovedades Anime, visit our forum, where you will find todaslas developments.

Round of personal opinion: As the full story and absolutely reliable, I think the number is very low OVAs to complete the entire fabric of Manga (currently has 118 chapters and 12 volumes compilations enJapón).

The eggs that were 13 Toei Animation released in 2002, for Chapter Sanctuary of the original Saga of Hades, and estaparte of history extends to over 4 volumes of Manga.

Quizásestas 13 OVAs are confirmed, are a kind of 1st Season, ina future and continue the Anime OVAs more, I will check with elpaso time.

I hope soon to be released on Trailerpromocional which has been in private, to see that this new level of quality reaches Anime.

Here are the, who wants to believe them perfect, but also those who do not, I can only say that the source is 200% reliable.

翻譯機器~西譯中
Segúninformaciones非常可靠,已获得圣斗士星矢玩具,我们可以证实,本着“圣斗士星矢:失落的油画” 13 OVAs 。

动画这个项目目前正处于制作,后期的日本动画公司颅娱乐(负责生产Animes 4灰度人) 。蛋将于春季在日本apublicarse直接到DVD , 2 OVAs在cadaDVD ,根据最新的数据。

欲了解更多有关这一lasnovedades动画,请访问我们的论坛,在那里你会发现todaslas发展。

回合的个人意见:充分故事和绝对可靠的,我认为这个数字非常低OVAs完成整个结构漫画(目前有118个分会和12卷汇编enJapón ) 。

鸡蛋是东映动画13日公布的2002年,章保护原始佐贺的阎王,和estaparte的历史延伸到超过4卷漫画。

Quizásestas 13 OVAs得到证实,是一种第一季,那未来,并继续动画片OVAs更多,我会请与elpaso时间。

我希望不久将发表关于Trailerpromocional已在私下场合,看到这一新的质量水平达到动画片。

我们将继续报告。

以下是,谁愿意相信他们完美的,但谁也不会,我只能说,消息来源是200 %可靠。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
[s:134] 鸡蛋。。。 [s:132]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 15:51 | 显示全部楼层
13话,那就是和冥王十二宫篇一样了!
thx for the latest news!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 16:07 | 显示全部楼层
引用第6楼津明魁于2009-02-01 14:46发表的  :
难道学最新流行的模式,分季?
秀逗也是13集一季
北斗拉奥传也就13集……
拜托,OVA的格式一般就是13集一分,如果13集结束不了,接下来的13集就会换OP和ED了~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 16:07 | 显示全部楼层
這 13 集究竟會發展到那一話的故事呢?看來應該會有續篇的故事,期待動畫有新情節!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 16:36 | 显示全部楼层

Re:[转载]The Anime "The Lost Canvas" will have 13 OVAs【西语

咱拿GOOGLE先翻英语..再自己翻译吧...
According to very reliable information that has had access Saint Seiya Toys, we can confirm that the spirit of "Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas" with 13 OVAs.
根据能够接触到圣斗士星矢玩具的可靠消息,我们可以确定LC有13部OVA

Animation of this project is currently in production, post of the Japanese animation company TMS Entertainment (responsible for the production of Animes D. Gray-Man). The eggs will begin running in spring in Japan, directly on DVD, 2 OVAs on each DVD, the latest data.
据日本动画公司TMS娱乐(负责制作动画D.Gray-Man(的公司)),这一动画化计划正在实行.据最新消息说,春天将在日本直接发行DVD,每张DVD两集OVA.
For more information on the developments of this Anime, visit our forum, where you will find all the developments.
想了解有关此漫画的新闻.请访问我们的论坛,可以了解最新进展
Round of personal opinion: As the full story and absolutely reliable, I think the number is very low OVAs to complete the entire fabric of Manga (currently has 118 chapters and 12 volumes compilations in Japan).
个人观点: 根据整个故事,可以确信,,我认为OVA的数量太少了,不足以涵盖整个漫画的框架(现在在日本已经有118话连载和12本单行本)
   The eggs that were 13 Toei Animation released in 2002, for Chapter Sanctuary of the original Saga of Hades, and this part of the story spread throughout the 4 volumes of Manga.
东映2002年出的13集OVA-冥王12宫篇,此部分的漫画长度就达到4卷.
Perhaps these 13 OVAs are confirmed, are a kind of 1st Season, ina future and continue the Anime OVAs more, I will check with the passage of time.
或许这13集OVA是类似于第一季之类..将来随着更多的OVA出来,我会随时查找核对(信息)
I hope soon to be released from the promotional trailer was shown at private events, to see what this new level of quality reaches Anime.
我希望不久就能在私下场合中出促销预告片.这样就可以看到动画能达到什么质量
我们将继续汇报
对于愿意完全相信,和不是太相信的人.我只能说我保证来源200%可靠.
======================================================
居然N个词之间没空格.....怪不得英文都翻的要死人= =|||||已经修改好了.所以这回的英文跟8L的8一样了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-1 16:42 | 显示全部楼层

Re:The Anime "The Lost Canvas" will have 13 OVAs

引用第13楼electra于2009-02-01 16:36发表的 :

According to very reliable information that has had access Saint Seiya Toys, we can confirm that the spirit of "Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas" with 13 OVAs.
根据能够接触到圣斗士星矢玩具的可靠消息,我们可以确定LC有13部OVA
这会误导一些人的,是13话。
但是翻译中文辛苦了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
应该会有第二季了(不会烂尾吧?),不知又要多少年才出完
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 16:54 | 显示全部楼层
大家信不信肯定是以金牛死亡,巨蟹出场为结局
最后一幕是天马和亚伦被囚
因为这是故事正好告一段落
接下来就是破死神和睡神的结界了
而且2话OVA大概一卷漫画吧?13话就6卷多,正好到那个地方
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

秋之刀鱼 该用户已被删除
发表于 2009-2-1 16:54 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 16:55 | 显示全部楼层
引用第14楼服港想韩于2009-02-01 16:42发表的 Re:The Anime "The Lost Canvas" will have 13 OVAs :

这会误导一些人的,是13话。
但是翻译中文辛苦了~
[s:134] = =b...改去~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-2-1 17:04 | 显示全部楼层
引用第16楼心夜罗兰于2009-02-01 16:54发表的  :
大家信不信肯定是以金牛死亡,巨蟹出场为结局
最后一幕是天马和亚伦被囚
因为这是故事正好告一段落
接下来就是破死神和睡神的结界了
而且2话OVA大概一卷漫画吧?13话就6卷多,正好到那个地方
估计也就4卷13集
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 14:01 , Processed in 0.132457 second(s), 9 queries , File On.