A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
楼主: 服港寒羽

[动画] 一些内部制作讯息& 天界篇的走向,SS将回归动画![P12最新更新!]  BY:Hawk

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-20 11:36 | 显示全部楼层
引用第117楼supersasshi于2009-04-20 09:57发表的  :
Hello everyone, as you may know the deadline ended yesterday.

We are sorting and selecting the best photos and comments from around the world but we have are picking up All4Seiya members.

We feel very proud the very intense participation from this awesome BBS and we have selected a few just for now, we may add more than 10 photos in the magazine that will be shown in Los Angeles, California (United States of America) later this week.

Very excited and looking for the result very soon ^^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-20 15:07 | 显示全部楼层

Re:一些内部制作讯息& 天界篇的走向,SS将回归动画![P12最新更新!] 

I am sure you will find it soon.

You may need to approve a photo first in order to be posted in this BBS, please ask a staff of this BBS.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-20 15:32 | 显示全部楼层

天界篇 估计要保所有的神都修理一便啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-20 19:19 | 显示全部楼层

上大意
应该是基本已经成型……hawk说的是“checking the final animation process for OVA 3”
新人物新细节啥的都是废话,还有新的BGM,hawk似乎是对某个场景的配乐节奏有异议
另一位剧透者提到了声优问题,说平野绫的萨沙是本色出演……水树的潘J很有气势

炮仗放革命了XD,剧透的意见是比早年的动画有改进(这不是理所当然么……)

最后出现了牺牲(?)的场景和萨沙开结界
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-24 20:15 | 显示全部楼层

まりこ@黒\猫神殿
When I was looking at the layout works I didn't expect this high quality in animation increasing it's details in every episode so far. A really highlight point during the production is to make the character's movements more natural and according to their cosmo level. We had the same view for scenarios and backgrounds, we work on every detail to make this anime more artistic, we even decided about the reflect on the main hall's floor, you will notice during the scene of the silver saints.

まゆゆ
During the menu production we were deciding about the loading time, we had a very flashy intro and a very quick menu, wonder what is the best one for the viewers? I really hope we made the best decision there. We keep reading overseas BBS to learn more about what seiya fans really want to see. When I was watching the final result in this edition of OVA 3 I was surprised to see Tenma's Evolution, in the last you only see "the preview" of the coming adventure, when I saw Tenma fighting I got used so quick to his voice, I was waiting for a unique voice and he sure does the job very well. My highlight this time is Hades scenes!

感谢 Hawk
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-25 04:28 | 显示全部楼层

[s:130]  [s:130]  [s:130]  [s:130] 期待中
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-25 13:25 | 显示全部楼层

最好电影和电视都出。顺便在说一句,回个帖子这么麻烦,还要字数限制?防刷屏?就想几个字表达意思就够了,非要打些无聊的字。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-4-29 02:28 | 显示全部楼层

TEAM Toripon (toripon & sasshi)

In all our work doing research since we started we have been in contact with seiya fans around the world. Sasshi is the one who picks up all the information in the BBS and she translate it for us. I remember when she was asking what it seiya fans want first if an image song or a soundtrack. Now we have blu-ray, dvd, cd drama, cd image song, and a coming OST pre-scheduled in the final quarter of this year.

These days sasshi and mayuyu have been traveling collecting information and doing distribution about our international business magazine. Those two girls had a great experience when they gathered with Mizuki Nana's Fan Club in NHK Hall during her performance day a few days ago, Mizuki fans were really happy to see her artist doing the voice of Pandora, and getting comments such as &quotandora really looks like Nana! I want to see the anime now! I'll buy the DVD for sure!" In the other hand, the Riot Girl Fan Club members were ready to listen to her artist doing her particular anime voice for Sasha.

All these days we have been working all week and sleeping a few hours to keep working on our work schedule. As we said here a few weeks ago about magazines with LC Anime information being unveiled this month, you must keep your eye in TV shows during next month... we will be releasing the official DVD/Blu-ray TV spot and commercial. We are also working in On Demand, you may see a video there but we need to finish another work related to a special autumn release. We really recommend to watch the first OVA in blu-ray, it will be an important step to enter this Seiya Evolution, when we started this project last year we knew we had to jump to the next level, to the high definition, and the result became more powerful than anyone expected.

During the animation production we had to remove and add layout scenes and dialogues in order to improve this anime with better production quality. Toripon's favorite scene up to OVA 3 is Sasha enters scene, while Sasshi's is when Hypnos enters the temple. We have a lot to say here but next part will continue soon. Ah! Don't forget about the cd drama it may contain unedited dialogues and gallery, we are still working in that project.

Gracias Hawk o/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-29 02:35 | 显示全部楼层

[s:130] 水树奈奈在粉丝面前展示小潘的声线~~大爱的说
SASSHI好辛苦啊,看来圣迷的力量之强大不容忽视啦
SPECIAL AUTUMN RELEASE会是什么呢?期待啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-29 09:01 | 显示全部楼层

对圣斗士进入蓝光时代的这一步很重视。

是买台PS3来看蓝光还是等待remux呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-12 19:46 | 显示全部楼层

初回生産分のみ原作者・手代木史織先生の描き下ろしイラストカードを封入!
■シリーズ全巻購入特典はドラマCD!
■映像特典
 ・ノンクレジットオープニング
 ・設定資料
本編45分+特典映像/カラー/ステレオ/リニアPCM/BD25G/MPEG-4 AVC/片面1層16:9(1080p)

The first press release will include and illustration card drawn by Teshirogi Shiori and a ticket to apply for the CD Drama that may included unreleased scenes. The extras are the non-credit opening and making layouts. OVA 1-2 have a 45 minutes length (not each one), so the disc will be the same length plus the extras time.

ICEbbsってこのニュースで卒業
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-16 14:35 | 显示全部楼层

无视已经出了的天界,是山寨吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-20 03:58 | 显示全部楼层

http://translate.google.cn/trans ... amp;history_state0=
西译英页面。5月13号 608楼
SASSHI很忙,但还是在SSICE论坛上详细回答了许多LC以及动画和ND的问题。
可看出背后的端倪[s:129]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-24 13:26 | 显示全部楼层

if someone here is going to the theater you better take some money with you ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-24 13:35 | 显示全部楼层

会場でグッズの販売が先に始まるってことですか?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-25 11:29 | 显示全部楼层

this week by OVA 4

vip premiere next week

Public invited to premiere kacky and maki

guest but will not miss event and a great teacher teshirogi from backseats as ninjas

anyone here is going to bring money cinema "hint"

BY:SASSHI
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-25 13:10 | 显示全部楼层

[s:134] I SAY:大家都系讲翻中文啦~跪求 [s:134]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-26 04:18 | 显示全部楼层

心心一下服老大的海报哟……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 04:03 , Processed in 0.110356 second(s), 4 queries , File On.