A4S

找回密码
 进入圣域
查看: 954|回复: 5

[剧透] Spoiler of LC 49----English version SE! 我也试试写个英文剧透。好困啊!!!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-21 00:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"Anyone who is in want of being my assassin," said Pandora, "Let me know your name."
"We got the job. Miss Pandora." Two handsome men appeared.
"Yeah, Dullahan Kyubu and Bat Wimber, I think you are the most suitable man to finish this job." said Pandora, "I'm here awaiting your good news."
"Yes, madam." The candidates disappeared (on the way to the Sanctuary).

Meanwhile, Aldebaran sat in front of the Virgo Golden Cloth at the Virgo Palace.
"Farewell, My friend, Even though I wonder you like wine or not. (Laugh)" And then, Aldebaran start to say something about the latest condition of Sanctuary. Maybe, it’s to Virgo, although he had died.
“We are in superiority now. Athena is now preparing, and the war is getting closer and closer. My friend, we have got the beadroll which had filled with your Cosmo and soul. I swear to you, we will color it by the specters’ souls…however, before that I have let one specter go, maybe I now have no qualification to do it.” Aldebaran laughed ridiculously. “His name is Kagaho, the Bennu…(Sigh) I feel so apologetic to let you hear my chitchat. But actually, I want all of us and the enemies to know your power.”

Aldebaran got out of the Virgo Palace. At the same time, many bats were flying in the sky. He got to the training center, Tenma and his three students were over there.

“Oh, Tenma, it’s you! Very good”
“Aye!” After the voice, Tenma was hit.
“You need promotion. Hearing from Tokku---the Libra, you are always lonely. But now, your fighting-heart is still strong. Great!!!” Taurus crossed his arms.
“Absolutely! PEGASUS RYOSEIKEN!!!!”
“Good Hit!” Aldebaran defeated Tenma again, “but that’s not quite enough, you need much more progress.”

“Tenma still do a good job in training…Oh! I wanna sleep now.” Suddenly, the three students were falling down.
It’s caused by the Bat. They radiated the ultra wave, Tenma was falling too.
“What the hell?” There was something wrong around them. Although Aldebaran tried his best to be awake, it still didn’t work, he fell down eventually.

“HAHAHA, My pets, let all the creature of Sanctuary sleep!!!” Said Wimber, the Bat. His NIGHTMARE SONAR had hit Tenma, Aldebaran and his students.
“Bat, wonderful, it’s so easy to you.” Said Kybbu, then they appeared from the transparency.
Kybbu walked to Tenma, “No matter how Pandora is afraid of you, you just a Bronze saint, now, we need you capital.” He got ready to cut Tenma’s head down.
“Stop!!!!!” Aldebaran shouted, then stood, “some unwelcomed rats are in want of something here?? But I won’t let it happen. Now, you two can go to hell.”
“Why, why didn’t you sleep? My NIGHTMARE SONAR…had hit you before!!”
“Sorry, I didn’t hear anything.”
“His ears were deaf?????”

Finally, Dullahan Kyubu and Bat Wimber were hit by the Taurus’ GREAT HORN.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-21 01:32 | 显示全部楼层
?看不懂不管还是来支持你一下了,板凳啊 [s:11]  [s:11]  [s:11]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-21 06:01 | 显示全部楼层
来支持你一下,顺道跟你签名来个"共鸣" [s:10]  [s:10]  [s:10]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-21 06:25 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-21 09:38 | 显示全部楼层
雖然已經有了第一版的E文劇透,但樓主意志可嘉…………但是,你的中文標題能夠對外國人起作用嗎?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-21 19:37 | 显示全部楼层
多谢圣矢,标题已经改了。作为第一篇的SE版本吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 进入圣域

本版积分规则

广告合作|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|A4S ( 苏ICP备12080535 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 12:06 , Processed in 0.085941 second(s), 8 queries , File On.